PORON® MICROCELLULAR URETHANES FOR GASKETING/SEALING
PORON products incorporate these highly reliable benefits:
- Excellent compression set resistance which enables durable, long-term performance for gasketing, sealing, and cushioning.
- Low-outgassing and non-fogging, containing no plasticizers or residual chemicals to contaminate the device. The material will not become brittle and crumble and is non-corrosive to metal.
- Inherently flame retardant without the use of additives. Many of the materials meet flammability requirements of UL HBF and MVSS 302.
- Engineered urethane formulations offering a wide modulus range - 2-90 psi @ 25% deflection – for more design versatility requirements.
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy to fabricate, die-cuts cleanly and works with a broad range of adhesives
- Broad range of formulas and thicknesses from 0.012" to 0.500" (0.43mm to 12.7mm)
Contact JHC to discuss application considerations and material selection.