PYRAMIDAL RF ABSORBERS (FU-SE)
Our FU-SE series are a complete range of high performance pyramidal microwave absorbers. These provide engineers with the building blocks needed to design and construct RF absorbing surfaces used in anechoic chambers, antenna assemblies and microwave measuring facilities.
Constructed using low density flexible foam and impregnated with a carbon black ferrite formulation to achieve the desired electrical performance. The pyramidal structure provides geometric matching with the carbon dispersion giving required attenuation at near normal incidences.
Available in a wide range of thickness and absorbencies.
- Broadband absorbers suitable for indoor measurements.
- Microwave anechoic chambers for performing measurements.
- Moving screens for hiding the areas of maximum reflections.
- To obtain Quiet Zones in a very wide frequency range
Various other styles are available.
- WEDGE MICROWAVE ABSORBERS(FW-SE)
- WALK - ON MICROWAVE ABSORBERS (FU-FL)
- CONVOLUTED MICROWAVE ABSORBERS - (FU-CV)
- PLASTIC COATED POLYURETHANE FOAM BASED RF MICROWAVE ABSORBERS FOR OUTDOOR / CLEAN ROOM APPLICATIONS
- MULTI-LAYER FLAT MICROWAVE ABSORBERS (FU-ML)
Contact JHC for further details
RF FLEXIBLE SHEET ABSORBERS
Eccosorb SF series are thin flexible flat sheet resonant absorbers which reflect up to -20dB of normally incident microwave energy at a design frequency of 0.7 to 40Ghz.
Suitable for applications requiring absorption at a specific or narrow band width frequency.
Eccosorb AN series is a lightweight flexible foam absorber. The specific grade is selected based on the lowest desired operating frequency between 600Mhz to 40Ghz.
Suitable for comms crosstalk reduction and shrouding antennas.